Experienced advisor for UHNWI and their families with regard to global investments, structuring, succession planning and provider management.
- Founder and CEO of Lexpert Partners AG, a dedicated legal and regulatory advisory firm for financial service providers and their clients.
- Co-Founder and Partner of GHM Partners AG, with focus on corporate and regulatory laws. Advising national and international corporations in various corporate law aspect including M&A as well as several banks and asset managers with regard to regulatory topics.
- Member of the Executive Board of Julius Baer (Middle East) Ltd (Executive Director), Head Legal & Compliance and Risk Management Middle East, and Money Laundering Reporting Officer, Dubai. Member of the Board of Julius Baer in Cairo.
- Legal Counsel to COO Organization of Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd. focusing on banking/regulatory law, M&A transactions, contract/commercial law.
- Attorney, Member of the M&A and Finance team focusing on M&A, commercial and contract law at Froriep Attorneys-at-law.
Consulting & Training
- Since 2013: Various Board Positions in the financial industry including Multi Family Offices and Asset Managers of Collective Investment Schemes
- Since 2014: Advising international clients in structuring and managing their wealth in Switzerland
- Since 2015: Lecturer at Institute for Financial Services (IFZ) with regard to regulatory and M&A topics in the financial industry
- Since 2016: Member of charitable foundation boards settled by clients
- Since 2018: Chairman of a Single Family Office investment company
- Master’s degree (LL.M.) in European Intellectual Property Law, University Stockholm (2003)
- Admission to the Bar in 2002 (Lucerne)
- Master’s degree in Private and Public Law with a major in European Law, University of Fribourg (2000)